Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we get from customers like you, wanting information on our pick-up service, same day delivery service, and/or courier service. But make no mistake about it, we are here to answer all of your questions or concerns
- Are your prices cheaper than FedEx, and UPS? Yes, we can not only beat their prices, but in most cases by 50%, or more.
- What communities do you serve? Southern California & Central Texas. More territories coming soon.
- Do your drivers load their own vehicle, when transporting light freight, or do we have to supply equipment, and personnel to do it? Aside from documents, letters, and boxes, when requested to transport light freight will assist, but not insist customers load their own freight. Keep in mind, we do not carry a forklift, which some loads may require. We will, in all cases, ensure your load is secure, and makes it to its destination free of any damage created by us.
- How long can we expect for our delivery items to be picked up? If your call is early in the morning (Before 9:00 AM), we can usually show within the hour. After that it depends on our next available pick-up time.
- Do you carry hazardous materials? No, DI Courier Service does not have the necessary licenses, or permits, to carry hazardous materials. Also, our drivers at their discretion, will refuse to carry any load which is leaking, or dripping any fluid, or chemicals.